Recreational Recommendations Reviews

All photos by Taylor Hannigan.

(Above) Kayden Green, grade 10, spends her time outside the class- room on Park Avenue. Park Avenue has great places to shop, eat, and have fun with friends. Kayden says, “I like Park Avenue because I always see my friends there and it is a great place to hangout.” Kayden enjoys eating at Panera Bread and shopping at the store Zingara Souls. Kayden also recommends this place because “it has so many things to offer and enjoy.” All photos by Taylor Hannigan.

Taylor Hannigan, Staff

Students at Lake Highland Preparatory School often find themselves wondering what they can do when they have free time outside the classrooms. Where can they go? What can they do? With whom can they go? Well it is simple because there are so many great locations that Lake Highland students continue to enjoy where one can spend leisure time right here in and around Orlando. The weekends and school breaks are great opportunities to go out and try new places with friends and family. Here are some places recommended by high school students for where they think the best places are to hang out during free time.

(Above) Kayden Green, grade 10, spends her time outside the classroom on Park Avenue. Park Avenue has great places to shop, eat, and have fun with friends. Kayden says, “I like Park Avenue because I always see my friends
there and it is a great place to hangout.” Kayden enjoys eating at Panera Bread and shopping at the store Zingara Souls. Kayden also recommends this place because “it has so many things to offer and enjoy.” All photos
by Taylor Hannigan. (All photos by Taylor Hannigan.)
(Above) Katya Neilson, grade 9, likes to spend her leisure time at Baldwin
Park. Baldwin Park is a great place with fun activities, like escape rooms,
and great restaurants to eat at with friends and family. Katya likes, “To
hangout at Baldwin because [she] think[s] it’s a really good environment to take your friends and walk around or eat lunch.”
(Above) Sophia Loncar, grade 12, likes to spend her free time on North
Orange Avenue. There, she likes to hangout because of great little places
there, such as the cafes, Create Your Nature and Foxtail Coffee. She likes
to spend her time there, “Because the environment is really great to
either study or hangout with friends.”