Coffee, Tea, or Möge

(Above) The ceiling in Möge is beautiful. It sets a perfect vibe for enjoying a delicious drink. Möge Tee was estab- lished in 2012 in mainland China and quickly spread in popularity worldwide. Ever since its opening, its interior design has grown to be more unique and astonishing.

Gates Valines, Staff

If you are a Lake Highland student looking for a fun activity after school, Möge Tee is a great place to get boba tea, and the workers are very welcoming. It is located on Mills Avenue making it very convenient for Lake Highland students. Those of you looking for a fun treat after school would love this option. Two popular items are regular milk tea and brown sugar milk tea. The milk tea is a great option for someone looking for a simple, not too sweet, and lower-calorie option. This is perfect if you are look-
ing for a refreshing treat after a long day at school. The brown sugar milk tea is ideal for anyone with a sweet tooth! The tea itself is very tasty, and the boba is delicious. With this drink, you could also add Créme Brûlée or Cheese Foam which adds more of a salty-sweet taste to it. Along with these great options, they also have a variety of milk teas, fruit tea slushes, milk swirls, fruit teas, matcha, cheese foam, coffee, and more. Even if you are worried about trying boba, you can find something on the menu that might fall into a category you would enjoy. There is something for everyone at Möge.

Something else about Möge that I love is the welcoming environment. Every time I go there, the employees are so nice and hospi-
table, and they are willing to make any accommodations needed. The setting is nicely decorated as well. There are vines, nice lighting, and everything is very organized. They are always playing popular and trendy music that everyone loves. Along with that, every drink is around five to seven dollars, so you can get some wondrous sweet treats at a very affordable price.

Overall, Möge is my favorite place to go after school, and I’m sure it can be yours too! You can try new things or have things you know you already love. All this at an affordable price, aesthetically pleasing environment, and welcoming service makes Möge the perfect stop after school.

(Above) The ceiling in Möge is beautiful. It sets a perfect
vibe for enjoying a delicious drink. Möge Tee was established in 2012 in mainland China and quickly spread in popularity worldwide. Ever since its opening, its interior design has grown to be more unique and astonishing.
(Above) Most Möge Tees are open from 11;00 A.M.-9:30
P.M. When guests walk in they are greeted by welcoming staff and a broadly displayed menu. They have a number of drinks including Rose Milk Tea, Red Bean Milk Tea, Brown Sugar Milk Tea, and many more. You can find more information and their full menu at mogeteeusa.com. All photos by Gates
Valines.